Rock Soccer is dedicated to developing a life-long love of soccer. In support of this vision, we break up our development into 4 leagues. (To help determine what age bracket your child/ren fit into you can refer to the US Youth Soccer birth year guidelines document) :
- Little Kickers League is designed for the younger players ages 3-5.
- This is a once a week program that is designed to develop a love for soccer.
- Our coaches, coupled with parent interaction, marry fun games with skill development
- All meetings will take place at the Janesville Youth Sport Complex.
- Best of all this program is FREE!
- More detailed information is available on the Little Kickers summary page.
RSC Academy League – U7/U8 and U9/U10
- RSC Academy is designed for ages U7-U10 (1st – 4th grades).
- The goals of the Academy league is threefold: improve technique, improve teamwork, continue to nurture the love of the sport.
- U7/U8 players practice twice per week, one hour per session.
- U9/U10 players practice with each head coach as they rotate from drill station to station one night per week. The second night of practice is an individual team practice. Practices are about one hour to one hour and 15 minutes long.
- U7/U8 ages play structured intersquad scimmages on Saturday mornings.
- U9/U10 ages travel to teams in the Sateline Soccer… on weekends and typically play 7-8 games per season. Games are played against teams from the Stateline Soccer District.
- Cost is $95 plus a jersey, which is approximately $15.
- More detailed information is available on the Academy summary page.
- Please see the current flyer for summary information. Academy Overview Flyer.
Competitive Programs – Classic League
- These classic teams are designed for U11-U19 and provide a higher level of competition.
- Games are played against teams from the MAYSA region.
- Based on the number of players tryouts may be held. Tryouts take place in early June.
- If possible, RSC tries to accomodate players and their family based on their interest recognizing that appropriate placement is key for player success.
- Tournament competition is highly recommended.
- Here is a document explaining further details and cost of the competitive program.
- More detailed information is available on the Competitive Programs summary page.
- During the spring and fall, RSC invites men over the age of 25 and women over the age of 18 to particpate in the adult rec league (please no high school players).
- Games are played at Montery Park in Downtown Janesville
- Please contact Charly Friedrich for more information. Email email@example.com